These are the terms and conditions for AdoreCharlotte.co.uk.
AdoreCharlotte.co.uk makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this website. The information contained here is strictly for educational and informational purposes. Therefore, if you wish to apply the ideas herein, you take full responsibility for your actions.
AdoreCharlotte.co.uk will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information.
AdoreCharlotte.co.uk will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.
Any digital item (wall art, planners, journals, workbooks, ebooks, etc.) sold on AdoreCharlotte.co.uk is not eligible for a return or refund. If you have an issue with a purchase, contact us as soon as possible.
The purchase of a PLR product comes with the following license.
- Can be used the product to create PDF, physical or POD product
- The product can be utilised for personal use.
- Can be branded as your own
- Can add the PDF to paid or free membership sites
- You can bundle other products in PDF format.
- Cannot pass on PLR Rights, Commercial Use, or Master Resell Rights
- Cannot share the download page with others
- You cannot share any of the source files
- Cannot use graphics or extract them for other projects
- Cannot claim copyright
- Cannot sell “as-is” on third-party sites
- Cannot use the “Adore Charlotte” name on products
The purchase of a non-PLR product comes with the following license.
- Edit the template for your use.
- Cannot copy, sell or give away the template
- Cannot claim the copyright of the template
Acceptance of These Terms
By using AdoreCharlotte.co.uk, you signify your acceptance of the terms and conditions. If you disagree, please do not use this site.
These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice. If you have any questions about the site contact email@example.com