Hey there, wallpaper lovers!
March is finally here, and you know what that means – it’s time to say goodbye to those dreary winter months. Say hello to sunny spring days & your Free Aesthetic Wallpapers for March. With the clocks springing forward, we’re ready to shake off those winter blues and embrace the longer. Those brighter days that are just around the corner and what better way to celebrate this fresh start?
Awesome March wallpapers that capture the essence of the season? Easily made using Pinterest
Some of the links in this post are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
All opinions remain my own.
Whats happening in March
Twice a year, we experience a clock change where the clocks either spring forward or fall back by an hour.
Adjusting your child’s sleep schedule for the clock change can help prevent potential consequences. Such as difficulty falling asleep and waking up, crankiness and fatigue.
Follow these tips, you can help ensure that your child continues to get the restful sleep they need to thrive. So, grab a cup of coffee (or tea!), snuggle up with your kiddos and let’s dive in!
Purpose of the article
In this blog post, we’ll explore some tips and strategies for adjusting your child’s sleep schedule for the clock change. Not to mention your monthly dose of aesthetically pleasing wallpapers.
6 Tips to Help Adjust Your Child’s Sleep Schedule for the Clock Change
As March is in full swing, it brings with it the annual tradition of the clocks going forward. This March 26th, we will be moving our clocks ahead by one hour. Marking the beginning of British Summer Time (BST). While this change can be exciting for many, it can be challenging for parents with young children who may struggle with disrupted sleep schedules. Here are a few tips to help parents navigate this transition:
- Gradual Adjustment: Shift your child’s bedtime and waking time earlier by 15 minutes each day. This will help their body adjust to the time change.
- Blackout Curtains: Invest in good quality blackout curtains or blinds to create a dark sleeping environment for your child.
- Stick to a Routine: Consistency is key, so make sure to keep your child’s bedtime routine the same. Even if it means putting them to bed earlier than usual.
- Be Patient: It may take some time for your child to adjust to the new sleep schedule. Patient and understanding if they are having trouble falling asleep or waking up.
- Take Advantage of Natural Light: Exposure to natural light during the day can help regulate your child’s circadian rhythm. Making it easier for them to adjust to the new sleep schedule.
- Minimize Screen Time: The blue light emitted by electronic screens can interfere with your child’s sleep. It does this by disrupting their natural circadian rhythm. Limit screen time in the hours leading up to bedtime. Consider using apps or filters that reduce the amount of blue light emitted by devices.
By keeping these tips in mind, You can help your little ones sail through the clocks going forward with ease. After all, a good night’s sleep is crucial for both kids and grown-ups!
Free Aesthetic Wallpapers March
Ah, March! The month when winter begins to melt away and the first hints of spring start to bloom. As I mentioned in my Aesthetically Pleasing Wallpaper post I will be providing monthly free wallpapers for your devices.
This month is all about new beginnings, growth, and rejuvenation. What better way to celebrate than with fresh and vibrant wallpaper for your digital devices? Think shades of pastel green, and blue, reminiscent of the budding flowers and trees outside. Whatever your preference, our Free Aesthetic Wallpapers have got you covered. So go ahead, download our March designs and let your screens bloom with joy!